- Kool-aid squeeze bottles
- Straws with different diameters, one needs to fit inside the other.
- Masking tape
- Duct Tape
- Drink all the juice and then clean and dry the bottle.
- Tape the small straw to the opening of the bottle. Insert a bit into the bottle, make sure air is flowing through straw.
- Cut paper into a square, fold over itself and tape in the shape of the top of a rocket, it should be a point.
- Tape the large straw at one end so that no air can escape from one side.
- Put the large straw over the small straw, put the rocket nose on top, and SQUEEZE bottle to shoot rocket. MAKE SURE NO ONE LOSES AN EYE!
- With a square of duct tape fold a triangular shape, leaving a lip of sticky tape exposed to tape onto the straw. These are fins, kids can use them as decorations but also to experiment. See if your rocket flies better or worse with the fins added.