- white printer paper
- black construction paper
- crayons or markers
- glue stick
- hole punch (optional)
- Holding your white paper vertically (tall), fold the paper in half.
- Draw half of a skull (see first photo below).
- Keeping the paper folded, cut out your skull. Eyes can be difficult to cut out but you can help make it easier by poking holes first. (A hole punch makes easy holes).
- After your skull is cut out, keep it folded and cut more decoratively by cutting slits, triangles, etc.(see photo below.)
- Unfold your skull.
- Glue the skull onto black paper.
- Color your skull.